Walk-in registration will take place for all returning and new HAYAA football players in grades first through eighth on Saturday, March 9 and Saturday, March 16 at the Hartland Middle School from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
According to the HAYAA website, the price to play is $215 and $205 for each additional family member. A $200 deposit check is required for equipment and volunteer time – will not be cashed unless equipment is not returned and/or volunteer time not completed.
Cash, check or credit cards accepted as registration payment but deposit must be made by check or cash only.
- A $25 Late Registration Fee will be added to all registrations after March 31.
- Questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Players must be present for jersey sizing.
- Check the hayaasports.com/football website for regular updates.
- Sponsors needed. Forms will be available at registration.
According to the HAYAA website, any eighth grade football players interested in being a part of the Hartland High School Football program should visit www.hartlandfootball.net for Hartland HS Football contact info. You can also find them on Facebook as Hartland High School Football.