Do you have an event you want to share? Click here to add it to the Hartland Patch events calendar.
1. Summer Sizzler for the Connection Youth Services
- When: August 23 starting at 5;30 p.m.
- Where: Cleary University Howell Campus
- What: Donation: $40 each, Table of 8: $300, in advance only. Tickets include: Appetizers, Buffet Dinner, Desserts--Cash Bar. Tickets available by Contacting Livingston Family Center(810) 231-9591
- When: August 22 at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Cromaine Library
- What: Join one of Stone Coop Farm’s favorite cooks, Tony Gelardi from Simply Fresh, and discover the end result of all that digging in your garden by making the pepper, eggplant, and tomato harvest a real boon in your kitchen.
- When: August 22 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Where: 1425 W. Grand River in Howell.
- What: The goal of this project is to provide Livingston County students whose families are experiencing financial difficulties with basic school supplies at no cost.
- When: Saturday, August 24 from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Where: Salem-South Lyon District Library
- What: What's more fun than going to yard sales? How about the opportunity to go to a whole bunch of yard sales, right in one place? The Salem-South Lyon District Library will be hosting a community lawn and treasure sale Individuals, crafters, businesses and others are welcome to apply to sell items.