Do you have an event you want to share? Click here to add it to the Hartland Patch events calendar.
1. National Rubber Ducky Day Quacktacular
- When: Jan. 12
- Where: Howell Area Aquatic Center
- What: The fun filled event will celebrate the date Rubber Ducks were invented. The cost is $4 per person in advance. For more information, or to register, please contact the Howell Area Parks & Recreation Authority at 517/546-0693 ext. 0 or visit the website.
- When: Jan. 10 from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Where: Striking Lanes
- What: A house fire has left a single mother with four children homeless. There will be a minimum $10 per person donation for bowling and a silent auction and raffles. For more information or to make a donation call 810-923-6980.
- When: Jan. 11 starting at 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Brighton High School
- What: The Polar Plunge, a benefit for Special Olympics of Livingston County. There will be a pre-plunge party, silent auction, family friendly activities and registration.
- When: Jan. 11 at 6 p.m.
- Where: Indian Springs Metropark
- What: Discover the beauty of the Huron Swamp on snowshoe. Join a Naturalist for a guided snowshoe hike. Please provide your own snowshoes and headlamp. Ages: 7 and up. Cost: $5 per person. Call 248-625-7280 to register or for more information.