Do you have an event you want to share? Click here to add it to the Hartland Patch events calendar.
1. Here Comes the Bridal Show
- When: Jan. 19 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Brighton High School
- What: The bridal show that originated our signature "bridal war games" not only informs brides, grooms, and their guests but entertains them. Be treated to an array of fine wedding professionals, a high energy fashion show, and compete in our bridal war games, with crowd participation.
- When: Jan. 19 at 10 a.m.
- Where: Cromaine Library (Crossroads)
- What: The University of Michigan Museum of Natural History presents a series of fun family workshops this Saturday of Dining on Dinos: Long Necks, Sharp Teeth, Club Tails, Killer Claws.
- When: Jan. 19 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Kensington Metropark
- What: A chance for beginners to learn about ice fishing, then wet a line. Bring ice fishing poles and dress for the weather. Ice conditions permitting. For ages 6 and up. A fishing license is required for those 17 years of age and older. Fee: $5 per person. Preregistration required. For additional information, please call 810-227-8917.