Do you have an event you want to share? Click here to add it to the Hartland Patch events calendar.
1. Cromaine Zombie Walk
- When: Saturday, Oct. 19 at 12 p.m.
- Where: Cromaine Library- Village location
- What: Come dressed as your favorite Zombie and bring a non-perishable food item to donate to Gleaners Food Bank, as your ticket. Meet on the south lawn of Cromaine Library in the village, across the street from the Hartland Burying Ground. A scary daytime trip that you won’t want to miss. All ages are welcome.
- When: Saturday, Oct. 19 from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Where: Hartland Educational Support Service Center (Old High School)
- What: Cub Scout Pack 380 presents their annual Haunted Gym. The haunted house is designed for elementary school kids, with games, prizes, concessions and a bake sale.
- When: Saturday, Oct. 19 at 1 p.m.
- Where: American Legion Club #141 3265 W Grand River
- What: The Michigan State Council of Epsilon Sigma Alpha is hosting a Halloween Party to show our support for Military Families! Please join us for lunch, cupcake decorating, trick or treat bag decorating, a face painter, games, trunk or treat in the parking lot and we will be taking pictures of the children, printing them and have all the materials for them to make a card to send to their military loved one.