Do you have an event you want to share? Click here to add it to the Hartland Patch events calendar.
1. Leading Ladies
- When: Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hartland Music Hall
- What: The Hartland Players fall production.
- When: Saturday, Sept. 28 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Where: Cromaine Library- Village location
- What: The Cromaine District Library invites the community for a read-in of the books that have been “banned,” censored, or challenged over the years.
- When: Sunday, Sept. 29 starting at 8 a.m.
- Where: Chemung Hills Golf and Country Club
- What: Registration fee is $110 / golfer includes 18-holes, cart, lunch on the turn, dinner and prizes