Do you have an event you want to share? Click here to add it to the Hartland Patch events calendar.
1. The Polar Express
- When: Saturday, Dec. 14 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Where: Downtown Hartland
- What: Activities for the kids that will take place throughout the village of Hartland, including a visit with Santa at the Hartland Fire Department.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 14 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Hardy United Methodist Church
- What: The Live Nativity, Enactment of the Story complete with live animals, takes place outdoors at the church every 30 minutes between 6:30 and 8:30 pm. The last performance will begin at 8 pm. Refreshments are served in the Fellowship Area, where you can view our display of nativity scenes. The sanctuary is adorned for this special holiday, and visitors are welcome to stop and spend time in prayer and meditation.
- When: Dec. 14, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Where: Village Elementary
- What: Come enjoy breakfast and do some last minute shopping. You can choose a Scholastic Book from the Book Fair, or shop from vendors offering home based business products and handcrafted items.
- When: Dec. 14 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hartland Music Hall
- What: The Hartland Community Chorus, conducted by David L. Fockler, performs the complete Messiah at the beautiful Hartland Music Hall. Dedicated as a Living Memorial to J. Robert Crouse, Sr., this is a wonderful community Christmas tradition.