Hartland Area Chamber of Commerce
The chamber of commerce offers services designed to advocate and assist businesses and organizations in the area. They include a community and business directory, networking events and seminars and workshops.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 2pm and by appointment; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp behind the building.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Mission: To assist business establishment and growth in the Hartland area through information, support and networking, and to provide a means for businesses to give back to the community.
- Annual dues: $195-$420, based on size of business or organization
- Membership requirements: Must be a business or an organization
- Meetings: Monthly